Are you looking for trail running shoes that are comfortable and lightweight for trail running? The Salomon Kalalau trail running shoes is what you are looking for! It is a breathable and lightweight shoe that is packed with innovative technologies needed for light trail running. This neutral running shoe generally received positive praises from a lot of runners because of its design, functionality, and comfort.
First of all, do you know how to choose a running shoe? If not, our article about how to choose running shoes based on your foot type may help you.
Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Driven by a passion for skiing and design innovation, Francois Salomon and his son George designed and perfected much of the first modern ski equipment. During the following 60 years, Salomon’s commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in boots, skis and apparel and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for hiking, adventure racing, mountaineering and trail running. Through performance-driven design, Salomon enhances mountain sports by converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility.
|1. Salomon Kalalau Men's Trail Running Shoe||4.2||Check Price|
|2. Salomon Kalalau Women's Trail Running Shoe||3.7||Check Price|
1. Salomon Kalalau Men's Trail Running Shoe
- Quick-drying, breathable mesh combines with nylon for excellent breathability and abrasion resistance
- Quicklace™ lacing system with friction-free eyelets takes just a single pull for a perfect fit; lace pocket hides lacing away
- OS Tendon thermoplastic urethane frames run along the outsoles of the shoes to facilitate better heel-to-toe transitions and push-off efficiency
- Endofit™ internal fit sleeves hug the feet in exaclty the right places for excellent comfort
- Molded EVA midsoles provide lightweight cushioning and stability
- Removable Ortholite® footbeds enhance comfort by adding shock absorption; antimicrobial treatment deters odors
- Nonmarking Mountainlife Contagrip® rubber outsoles provide great traction on a variety of surfaces, from sidewalks to trails
2. Salomon Kalalau Women's Trail Running Shoe
- Rubber sole
- Waterproof split suede upper
- Quicklace system with lace pocket
- Ortholite Dynamic Traction sockliner
- Injected EVA midsole
- Non-marking Contagrip outsole with OS Tendon