Without a good internet connection, life is hard.
It is now imperative to have the best router with stronger Wi-Fi signals, so that you can stay connected at higher speed and more reliably.
However, these days, it is immensely tough to find the best one, as many routers promise good connectivity, but push you into disillusionment in the long run. They intimidate you by all the technical jargon through description, but end up falling short on their promise.
If you are also tired of looking and don’t know about the high-quality routers in the market, take a look at our low cost TP-Link Wireless router recommendation for your home or gaming use.
TP-Link wireless routers features
TP-Link routers are well known because of the following reasons:
- Very easy to setup
- Decent range and good speed
- Light weight and Compact
- Highly Affordable
- String signal
We have spent over 100 hours testing these below routers; they are fast and reliable at both short and long ranges. It doesn’t matter whether you are a gamer or a streamer; they transcend expectations in big hours and cramped apartments as well.
So, are you ready to pull your socks up? Let’s begin.
TP-Link Archer AC1200 Smart WiFi Router – Dual-band Gigabit
Though, there isn’t a lot of buzz about AC1200 Wi-Fi router, but it is a million-dollar product that performs really well. Even in the pretty inconvenient parts of the house, it gets great signals with no dropouts and disconnection.
If we say, it is an updated version of the TP-Link Archer C7 AC1750, it would be correct.
It comes in a large box with attractive colors. On the back of the box, you can find detailed information regarding its features. You can indeed compare them with other routers of TP-Link and see why it’s so popular. Besides, inside the box, you will find power adapter, network cable, and quick installation guide.
It shares the looks of its older model, but its hardware specifications make it rise above the heads and shoulders of its competitors.
For example, it comes with a total maximum bandwidth of 1167 Mbps. This bandwidth is enough for smooth streaming of games and videos.
For that reason, it is ideal for all kinds of home internet plans. Your all home devices can be connected at the same time without any kind of interruption.
Features & Specifications
- TP-Link Archer AC1200 Wi-Fi Router is a dual band, wireless gigabit router.
- It gives you fast performance without any lagging.
- The external power supply is 12VDC/1.0A.
- It has three external antennas with the frequency of 5GHz and 2.4GHz.
- You can stream in 4K on multiple devices without buffering.
- It also directly connects devices via four Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- There is intuitive Mobile App available for both Android and iOS.
- Pressing its power button for more than 5 second enables Reset function.
- The data transfer rate is 1,200 Mb per second.
- TP-Link manufacturers offer 2-year warranty and 24/7 technical support.
For more information about TP-Link Archer AC1200 Smart WiFi Router – Dual-band Gigabit，please check out customer reviews on Amazon.
Wireless Router AC1900 Smart WiFi Dual-Band Gigabit (Archer C9)
If you need a high-performance router, without challenging your pockets, look no further than Wireless Router AC1900. It delivers solid speed with top-notch specifications.
This router has a unique, innovative design that makes it stand out from other wireless routers. It has a glossy, textured finish with adjustable antennas on top of it. These three antennas are removable too, which is one of the rarest qualities.
We don’t find this feature in other routers.
Apart from this, there are 10 LED lights on the bottom. Four of them are for LAN activity, one is WAN and two blue LED lights are for USB ports.
In addition, the other lights are for Wi-Fi connectivity and power.
When it comes to its hardware specifications and performance, it is a blessing from the heaven again. It delivers blazing 1.9 GBPS fast speed. Plus, its 1GHz powerful dual-core processor allows you to connect all your devices simultaneously too. From 4K steaming to lag-free gaming, you don’t face any issue at all.
It delivers solid performance and wealth of features all the time.
Features & Specifications
- The dimensions of AC1900 are 3.9 X 13.2 X 9.5 inches.
- It delivers up to 1900Mbps Wi-Fi speed.
- It eliminates all kinds of connection issues in your home and office.
- This TP-Link router delivers up to 1.9 GBPS speed.
- 1 GHz dual core process facilitates in handling multiple devices.
- You can stream in 4K and play games without any kind of buffering.
- It also allows you to assign your priorities through QoS.
- Beamforming Technology focuses its signals towards the devices only.
- You can easily share content within your network.
- TP-Link ranks highest in customer satisfaction for wireless routers.
For more information about Wireless Router AC1900 Smart WiFi Dual-Band Gigabit (Archer C9)，please check out customer reviews on Amazon.
TP-Link Archer AC3150 Smart WiFi Router
TP-Link Archer AC3150 is a Wi-Fi dream for all. It is a dual-band wireless router that passes every test and earns the spotlight of appreciation from experts.
The professional manufacturers specifically designed this router for homes that require enough bandwidth. If you are a pro gamer, or if you stream video all day, day-to-day, it will exceed your expectations and deliver you the best experience. Even if you have big family, you won’t have any trouble at all. It can connect multiple clients at the same time.
If you don’t want to survive slow connection, speed issues, or small-range problems, we will definitely recommend it.
TP-Link Archer AC3150 Smart Wi-Fi Router is packed with customizable features that make it a high-end router in the market. For example, its link aggregation lets you transfer files at 2 GB per second. Furthermore, it has very easy-to-use interface too.
For uninterrupted 4K streaming, TP-Link introduced 3150 Mbps speed with 1.4 GHz dual-core CPU. Therefore, it is a tad more expensive product in the TP-Link routers’ list.
There are many other award-winning features in this router, such as MIMO and Beamforming Technology. They both maximize its performance and coverage.
Everyone in your home can enjoy what they love most, without any disturbance.
Specifications & Features
- USB Ports: 1 X USB 3.0 + 1 X USB 2.0.
- It has 4 external antennas.
- TP-Link AC3150 delivers up to 3167 Mbps speed.
- 4-Stream and NitroQAM work together to get your devices running faster.
- It has 1.4 GHz dual-core processor with 2 co-processors.
- MIMO Technology connects multiple devices simultaneously.
- Built-in TP-Link HomeCare keeps you safe online from viruses.
- It offers free 3-year subscription for parental control.
- Airtime Fairness balances Wi-Fi between older and newer devices.
- Its intelligent antenna is designed to send powerful Wi-Fi across your home.
For more information about TP-Link Archer AC3150 Smart WiFi Router，please check out customer reviews on Amazon.
TP-Link TC-7610 Cable Modem
If you are in the market of replacing your old cable modem, the TP-Link TC-7610 is not a bad option. It is Comcast Xfinity certified, it also works on Time Warner Cable, Cox, Charter, Cablevision and Bright House Networks. It is using the latest DOCSIS 3.0. Best of all, it is much cheaper than the motorola brand.
So, Game More, Watch More, Share More.
These are the best TP-Link Wireless Routers of 2018. They are equipped with the most advanced features and keep the responsiveness of your network during tough tasks.
If you are looking for lower budget wireless routers, please checkout our article “What Wireless Router to Get Under $50?”
3 Best TP-Link Routers
|TP-Link Archer AC1200 Smart WiFi Router – Dual-band Gigabit||$49.99||3.8||Detail|
|Wireless Router AC1900 Smart WiFi Dual-Band Gigabit (Archer C9)||$89.99||4.0||Detail|
|TP-Link Archer AC3150 Smart WiFi Router||$210.04||4.0||Detail|