After leaving from work, do you feel pain in the neck, shoulders and back particularly, at the end of the day. A good and comfortable office chair provides proper pelvic and lumbar support and this ultimately results in preventing your muscles being stressed. With better lumbar and pelvic support, you get better breathing, less fatigue and better posture.
What issues can arise if you are without a comfortable chair?
The most vulnerable area to the stress of sitting in the human skeleton system is mainly the spine. Different researches have shown that while sitting, slumping and similar postures can cause poor concentration, backaches, fatigues and headaches. So, with these issues, you would not be able to perform your tasks actively at work.
Support is necessary
Nowadays, many chairs do not provide adequate and proper support and this is the main reason that why people who need to work for long hours while sitting at one place, suffer from backaches and fatigues as compared to those who work in a standing posture. Chairs that do not provide adequate support to the region of neck, result in the stiffness of muscles of shoulders and neck also leads to the problem of cervical spondylosis and other complications.
Different Types of Office Chairs
Some chairs have foam and leather but the mesh chairs are made up of net fabric that allows air to circulate more easily. Those offices that have a warm environment, mesh chairs are excellent for them as the excellent ventilation is offered by them.
As these types of chairs are used by top business executives, these are some of the top range office chairs. Task chairs
These chairs are easy to move around and rotate on their small wheels and these are the traditionally very popular chairs.
For prolonged periods of time, these chairs are designed to adjust and accommodate the user in a comfortable and relaxing position.
###Ergonomic Chairs These chairs are excellent to encourage good spine alignment and for anyone who have neck, shoulder and back pain. Headrests, armrests and heights and other various adjustable parts of the ergonomic chairs can be expertly fitted according to the requirements of the users.
Best Office Chairs under $200
Do not compromise on your physical health and select best office chairs that provide you with best comfortability while working. Moreover, you can experience a fun in selecting an office chairs from the wide variety of chairs varying in colors, styles, designs, fabrics and alignment. We have selected some of the best office chairs that can give you comfort, which you are looking for.
1. Modway Articulate Ergonomic Mesh Office Chair
With this versatile chair refresh your office space for workstations and computer desks.
- With five dual-wheel casters, enjoy mobility over hardwood or carpeted floors.
- It has a tilt and lock system and a one-touch chair height adjustment that can be easily adjusted according to your needs.
- It has a 6`` thick mesh cushion seat, generously padded and contoured. It has a breathable mesh back and is supportive to lumbar.
- Articulate is supportive and study and can holds up to 331 lbs and offers you a range of colors.
- This is an excellent chair for everyday use and designed with best features.
2. AmazonBasics High-Back Executive Chair
High-back executive Amazon Basic Chair provides you with not only professional and sleek style but also decent support for long working hours.
- For multi-tasking convenience, this high-back executive chair swivels 360 degrees, offering a versatile range of movement.
- For enhanced support and comfort, on gently curved armrests, the chair gives black padding. Upholstered in PVC and bonded black leather, this executive chair is the best comfortable chair for everyday use.
- This executive chair features adjustable settings, curved contours and a butterfly seat plate to help keep your body properly aligned and keep your back supported.
- The height of the chair can be adjusted from 41.34 to 45.08 inches.
3. Furniture Reclining Office Chair High Back Executive Chair
It is a recliner office chair and the backrest can be adjusted at any angle that can meet your requirements. This executive office chair helps you in reclining by adjusting the angles.
To accommodate your position perfectly, this is an ergonomic chair supportive to your neck. It highly relieves pain in back and also relieves fatigues, providing you with amazing comfortability.
Its smooth rolling casters can move about 360 degrees and has a five-star durable chrome foot.
It has durable and solid parts and constructed with great excellence.
High density cushion headrest and thick padded backrest enables you to sit with comport and ease.
4. KADIRYA High Back Bonded Leather Executive Office Chair
Upholstered in bonded leather, this executive chair provides with comfortable and easy sitting experience.
It provides you with maximum lumbar support with high back design. The chair has waterfall seat with soft padding which reduces pressure on your back.
It has a tension control and tilt lock system which enables you to recline over 120 degrees.
Tilt lock knob is placed underneath the seat that allows you to control ease and rate of reclining.
It has nylon smooth rolling casters and heavy-duty nylon base supports great mobility and stability.
Its Flip-up arms feature allows an arm-less swivel without detaching anything.
5. Boss Office Products B991-CP Heavy Duty Chair
The Boss B911 Heavy Duty executive chair features curved contours and adjustable settings which enables you to make your sitting comfortable and easy and helps you to keep your back aligned and supported.
The built-in lumbar support provides increased support for the lower back.
The built-in lever and pneumatic control handle of the seat can adjust the height of the seat according to your needs.
The chair is upholstered with bonded leather and Boss LeatherPlus, which covers both the padded seat cushion and back-support cushion.
It is available in classic back, grey and bomber brown color.
“It’s just a chair” is quite easy to say when you look at a chair, but it is many more than that. From the suggestions given above, you can choose different chairs with unique designs, styles and features according to your needs and requirements. Do not go by looking only on the appearance of the chairs, rather you must also check the functions and features of the chairs. While buying chairs for office use, try not to compromise on your comfort as being fresh and healthy both physically and mentally, ultimately allows you to carry out your tasks actively.